Monday, May 31, 2010

Places I've been and food I've eaten

Above: Fish stew by Chef Alain Ducasse on the beach at Mandalay Bay during Vegas Uncork'd.


Above: Me with Chef Alain Ducasse.


The beachside dinner at Mandalay Bay.

Andrew Knowlton, restaurant editor, Bon Apetit Magazine, with Chef Alain Ducasse and Chef Charlie Palmer.

Above: Me with Chef Bradley Ogden. (He was sooo nice)

Ed and I at the Celebrity Chef Blackjack Tournament that Ed played in.

Ed and I with Chef Charlie Palmer (also very nice!)

Wolfgang Puck's lobster course at his newest Vegas restaurant, Cut.

Wolfie and me. Can you believe it?

Me with Andrew Knowlton at the Cut event.

Barbara Fairchild, editor of Bon Apetit Magazine, and I at the luncheon event at Wolfgang Puck's CUT.

We actually ate Jellyfish at a Thai restaurant in Vegas. The waiter said that only Asians order this dish. We were quite proud!

This is in my kitchen. Made Paella for our poker group.

Lunch plate from Terra in Fort Worth. YUMMMY.

Above: The patio scene at Stephan Pyles newest restaurant in Dallas - Samar

Above: Lamb dish at Samar
Above: The Chef Impersonator smoking the hookah pipe.

Our hookah waiter at Samar. Great vest!

Hope you enjoyed these. Just some photos above to get me caught up to date. Trying to blog more....
Signed, Chef Impersonator

No comments:

Post a Comment