Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dinner at Salum in Dallas was simply FAB.


Every month, Ed and I and our friends Mike and Jenny head to Dallas to check out a new restaurant. One month they select the restaurant, and the next month we select one. So this month it was Mike and Jenny's turn and they chose Salum. I must admit, I'd never heard of it so I was eager to check it out. It's situated in a little strip shop on Cole Ave. off of Fitzhugh and from the outside it's a bit non-descript. But once you go inside, it's really quite lovely.
For my appetizer, I had the Serrano Caprese Salad with tomato, fresh mozzarella, serrano ham and pesto. And for dinner I had the Seafood Napolitana with Tagliatelle....Deliciosa! I've never really been a big dessert eater, so I passed on that course.
As always, it was a wonderful dinner with great friends. What could be better than that?
Photo is me with Chef Abraham Salum~


1 comment: