Friday, March 6, 2009

Calling all prospective new restaurants-Food Network


I just love the way things happen in life if you just let it all roll and happen naturally. I met someone in Dallas who does restaurant market research. He had called Aventino about doing some work for them and they referred him to me.

After some conversation, he gave me the name of someone who does show production for Food Network who's looking for chefs who are starting their first restaurant. So I pitched Aventino, and it didn't work because they only wanted restaurants that had NOT opened yet. (timing is everything, isn't it?)

She actually called me and we talked and she said that she'd pay me a finders fee for any restaurant leads in DFW that turn into something - if they come to meet them here I will get the fee.
SO IF YOU KNOW OF ANY NEW RESTAURANTS COMING TO DFW - CONTACT ME AND I CAN HOOK YOU UP WITH HER.

And that's today's story about how networking works. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment